Please read the FAQs for the most commonly listed questions. We can not respond to emails.
Section A General
1. Question : Can my institution subscribe to the quarterly editions?
Answer: Yes, to have PDF editions sent to your institution or Library please complete the following data through the CONTACT US page:
Indicate which editions you wish to have in Hard copy
We will contact with in 24 hours for subscription procedures
2. Question : Can I apply to be a member of the Editorial review Board
Answer : Certainly please send your details including qualifications, experience, publications, institution and any other relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Question : Can I submit an ELT proposal to the Philanthropic section?
Answer: Yes. Please submit your proposal to email@example.com including
a) Title of proposal
b) Who the proposal benefits
c) what are the costs involved
d) what groups or organizations are likely to assist in co funding the proposal
e) Length of project resources needed
Section B -Publishing
1. Qn. Are there any fees to submit.?
2. Qn. Are there any fees if I am accepted to be published?
3. Qn. How long does a review take once my submission is sent?
Answer. The preliminary review us carried out with in 2 weeks. Acceptance or rejection is notified in this stage. If your paper is Accepted for Editorial review, the process ca take up to 8-10 months by the time you have corresponded with the editors on suggested changes and made those changes.
4. Qn. If my paper cam request a Letter of Acceptance?
Answer. Yes, this will be emailed to you upon request
5. Qn. How long will it take to be published?
Answer. The Chief Editor will inform you of the date your paper is scheduled for publication
Section C. Conferences
1. Question:- If I present at an Asian EFL Conference, will my full paper be published?
Answer. Papers are published in the Professional Teaching Articles section
2. Question:- Are there fees to present at an International conference.?
Answer. Yes, you need to refer to the particular conference for full details
Section D. Thesis
1. Qn. Do you publish theses?
2. Qn. Are there any fees?
3. Qn. How long does it take to get published?
Answer. If your paper has already undergone university examination your paper will be published with 1-2 months of receipt
Log in and Password
1. Qn. What do I do if I have forgotten my password?
Answer. Click the Sign in button at the top of the screen. Click on Forgot password where you will be asked to supply your email address. You will then receive an email with further instructions to allow you to reset your password.
2. Qn. How do I update my email address, password, or other details?
Answer. Sign in with your username and password and go to My Account.
Click the Personal Details button. Here you can update your emails address and password, as well as your other personal details.
Qn. What are the rules on copyright?