Section A -Publishing
- Qn. Are there any fees to submit?
- Qn. Are there any fees if I am accepted to be published?
- Qn. How long does a review take once my submission is sent?
Answer. The preliminary review is carried out with in 2 weeks. Acceptance or rejection is notified in this stage. If your paper is accepted for Editorial review, the process can take up to 8-10 months by the time you have corresponded with the editors on suggested changes and made those changes
- Qn. If my paper cam request a Letter of Acceptance?
Answer. Yes, this will be emailed to you upon request
- Qn. How long will it take to be published?
Answer. The Chief Editor will inform you of the date your paper is scheduled for publication
Section C. Thesis
- Qn. Do you publish theses?
- Qn. Are there any fees?
- Qn. How long does it take to get published?
Answer. If your paper has already undergone university examination your paper will be published with 1-2 months of receipt